Parents or legal guardians of multiples (and expecting multiples) from the Lake Cities area are invited to join our families through the Lake City Mothers of Multiples organization. Enjoy informative speakers, social activities, organized play groups and playdates, members only resources and more.
To be eligible for membership, you must be a parent or legal guardian of multiples or be expecting multiples.
Annual dues of $37.00 includes membership in the Lake Cities club, as well as the Texas Mothers of Multiples (state organization) and the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. (NOMOTC).
- New Member, $37
- New Member - After November 30th, $25
- Renewing Member, $37
- Alumni Member, $20
- Must have been a member for 5 years or at least 4 full years and served in a local board position for 1 year.
Some of the benefits of LCMOM membership include:
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers and fun social activities
- Monthly local newsletter and a subscription to the national organization, NOMOTC, newsletter
- Access to an LCMOM Member Area to keep you in touch with other MOMs.
- A great way to ask questions about any problems or issues that you may be having and get a quick response and good advice from veterans who have been there.
- Organized playgroups and playdates for children of all ages
- Various social events for moms, children and the whole family throughout the year, including a holiday party, a fall party, a spring/summer party and MOMs nights out in June, July and December
- Opportunity to buy or sell at our semi-annual garage sales with access to a members-only pre-sale
- Resources for new moms, a separate new and expectant moms forum at the monthly meeting and support from members
- Access to a library of books and magazines related to the unique experience of parenting multiples
For additonal information and to become a member, please contact our VP of Membership at: