The Lake Cities Mothers of Multiples is a not-for-profit organization focusing on the unique needs of mothers of twins or higher order multiples.
Member Benefits Support is provided through monthly meetings, guest speakers, panel discussions, a monthly newsletter and access to MOMS through an extensive LCMOM Member Area on the website. Each meeting provides time for fellowship and sharing ideas, suggestions and support.
Some of the benefits of LCMOM membership include:
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers and fun social activities
- Monthly local newsletter and a subscription to the national organization, NOMOTC, newsletter
- Access to an LCMOM Member Area to keep you in touch with other MOMs.
- A great way to ask questions about any problems or issues that you may be having and get a quick response and good advice from veterans who have been there.
- Organized playgroups and playdates for children of all ages
- Various social events for moms, children and the whole family throughout the year, including a holiday party, a fall party, a spring/summer party and MOMs nights out in June, July and December
- Opportunity to buy or sell at our semi-annual garage sales with access to a members-only pre-sale
- Resources for new moms, a separate new and expectant moms forum at the monthly meeting and support from members
- Access to a library of books and magazines related to the unique experience of parenting multiples
“Lake Cities” includes Southlake, Grapevine, Colleyville, Keller, Trophy Club, North Richland Hills and other surrounding areas in and around Northeast Tarrant County, Texas.